iTzSleazzy

You need at least 120 hours.

A microphone.

Active on discord. 

Steam name: iTzSleazzy

Steam ID:76561198041513805

Why do you want to become staff? Because i play on flux everyday and i really want to keep the server secure and make sure no-one breaks the rules,also im on everyday and i rarely see and staff members on,and if i was made a staff member,i would be on all the time making sure everything is going smoothly and protecting everything and helping anyone i can,i really do care about this server so much,its the only good deathrun server left and i want to help!

Do you have a mic and how often do you use it? Yes, i use it often to talk to people.

How many hours do you have on our server? unfortunately i dont know how to check? ( but maybe not that many, as my steam acc got reset,but i used to play a while ago and had many hours)

Have you been a staff member on any gmod servers? Yes,maybe 3 times over the years,just stopped and got demoted because my Computer broke ( have also hosted my own servers but not anymore

What would you do if you catch someone button spamming? Give them a warning to stop,if they continue to do it,i will kick them,if they join back and do it again,i will give them another warning,if they still proceed to do it,i will give they a 30minute ban or more.

What would you do if you notice someone ghosting? Tell them to "stop ghosting please "name" otherwise if you keep doing it  you will get kicked "

What would you do if someone starts abusing another player? tell them to immediately stop and say sorry.

What would you do if someone is mic spamming? i would give them a warning,if they proceed to do so,i will gag them for about 2 minutes,and then if they still proceed too,ill gag them again for longer

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to help the server - iTzSleazzy

heart.png