Ban Appeal

Name: Edgy.nM

Steam ID:

Reason for being banned: RDM and MetaGaming

Staff Member who banned you: admin abusing Taylor

Ban Length: 7 days/ 1 week

Your Appeal:

First off all, off the bat of joining the server, Taylor for some reason wanted to assert is dominance as an admin with 6 players on the server. I was speaking and gagged for no reason the wanted to know why, then he proceeded to be even more a dick. I told him he was being a sook after I saw him kill a person and killing him, ending is t round. He then proceed to auto slay me for that. I also pre-Warned him that a couple of my mates who have never played this game before were joining and that he should watch out as they might do things wrong, Not looking over this he then proceeded to auto slay, gag and mute for simple mistakes. By the end of the map I was gagged and server muted and the only way was me typing in the @ chat and so I was typing to him there, asking for me to be un-muted as I didn't do anything but say that he was having a sook.

Map changes and we are playing clue (that is where things really start to become very high tension) There where multiple people who joined the server and started rdming which is good in his behalf to kick and ban them. But there where also people with simple names that he kicked for the reason of changing it even though I have never seen this type of reason before when playing this server for a good 2 months now.

Given hat this is my first time on the #2 server, I dont know that you might have different admins assigned  to the two servers if that is a thing. My friends start messaging me that this admin "Taylor" is starting to get really abusive. after every time we would kill him for a actual reason he would just auto slay us. My friend decided to leave the server and kill me as he saw me kill another person, after leaving he was given 3 auto slays by Taylor even though it was a perfectly good reason. This is coming towards the end of where There was only Myself and friend Madcrx which was fed up with this admin "Taylor", as after watching him with another admin sit afk as the last two people alive knowing who is a traitor for 2 mins we decide we just dont want to play the server anymore, considering we where making up most the population of the server we just decided to kill each other and kill Taylor (RDMing in the proccess) which is perfectly reasonable but the fact that I was banned for 1 week for rdming 1 admin and being falsely accused of meta gaming, I wanted to take this to the forums to see what will happen. Thank you for your time if you did read through my essay but I just wanted to speak up about this issue with this admin using his powers abusively ( I also read through some other ban appeals and saw that other people were complaining as well. I would greatly appreciate if you could look into this issue further.

Edgy 

(Edit) I under stand that Taylor is a Head admin but You where abusing your powers, if this does get looked into I am more then happy to upload video evidence. (just because you are head admin doesnt mean you gag someone and mute for a whole map because they called you a sook, considering you are a head admin I would think you would take this things differently and be able to comprehend that is it an opinion, thanks.

I was looking through the ban appeals of people who where banned by Taylor before and this person had the same situation as well.

foyb fuck flux NitroRP.gg imahoe

"I don’t mind waiting it out, but at the very least I’d like it if next time the bans issued are: valid for the reason stated and not having the reason as metagame when it wasn’t the case. I also explicitly remember Taylor (the admin in question) harrassing another player after said player killed him during his T round for “metagame”, because he had a  friend on the same server so that’s all Im saying (and even I didn’t have anyone I know online) and I’d appreciate it if admins wouldn’t use the excuse of “metagame” to harrass the players."

Thanks for looking into the case.

"I told him he was being a sook after I saw him kill a person and killing him, ending is t round"

You never actually saw me kill anyone, only me walking down some stairs and killing me.

"I also pre-Warned him that a couple of my mates who have never played this game before were joining and that he should watch out as they might do things wrong, Not looking over this he then proceeded to auto slay, gag and mute for simple mistakes"

They got the acceptable punishment for what they did, nothing wrong with that.

"By the end of the map I was gagged and server muted and the only way was me typing in the @ chat and so I was typing to him there, asking for me to be un-muted as I didn't do anything but say that he was having a sook."

By saying "stop having a sook cunt" after i slayed you for rdming me, probably isn't the best thing?

"But there where also people with simple names that he kicked for the reason of changing it even though I have never seen this type of reason before when playing this server for a good 2 months now"

They were warned 4~ times for having unpronounceable/un-typeable/non-English names or racism

"after every time we would kill him for a actual reason he would just auto slay us. My friend decided to leave the server and kill me as he saw me kill another person, after leaving he was given 3 auto slays by Taylor even though it was a perfectly good reason."

All slays were proper for their situation, and your friend decided to kill a detective then instantly leave

"considering we where making up most the population of the server we just decided to kill each other and kill Taylor (RDMing in the proccess) which is perfectly reasonable but the fact that I was banned for 1 week for rdming 1 admin and being falsely accused of meta gaming"

You just cucked yourself with that statement alone, fair punishment was given

"I was looking through the ban appeals of people who where banned by Taylor before and this person had the same situation as well.

foyb fuck flux NitroRP.gg imahoe"

You don't even know the situation with this individual and if you can read:"I have look in to what happened and found you deserve to be banned for 7 days.APPEAL DENIED" even the owner knew he should be banned for what he was doing.

I said it was perfectly fine for you and your friends to join our servers, as long as you guys read the rules play nice (don't RDM, spam etc) I even let you guys know to type !rules and press F1, but I guess that flew over your head too like many things did

Going to my profile and spamming: http://prntscr.com/k2ivva

Really helps your case?

As it is 2 am in the morning I am going to talk on this later but a few things you have said there I do not agree with buddy.

First:

"I told him he was being a sook after I saw him kill a person and killing him, ending is t round"

You never actually saw me kill anyone, only me walking down some stairs and killing me.

I did see you kill him with a knife then you proceeded to go up a ladder then you came back down and I correct me if I'm wrong but I believe now that I didn't even kill you, I tried to and you killed me with your silenced m4

second:

"I also pre-Warned him that a couple of my mates who have never played this game before were joining and that he should watch out as they might do things wrong, Not looking over this he then proceeded to auto slay, gag and mute for simple mistakes"

They were playing the game perfectly fine only to the end where you were abusing your powers and they decided to give up and then fuck around.

Third:

"after every time we would kill him for a actual reason he would just auto slay us. My friend decided to leave the server and kill me as he saw me kill another person, after leaving he was given 3 auto slays by Taylor even though it was a perfectly good reason."

All slays were proper for their situation, and your friend decided to kill a detective then instantly leave

He saw me kill an innocent which I was in the wrong, he was doing the right thing and killing me if that is a rule.

Fourth:

"considering we where making up most the population of the server we just decided to kill each other and kill Taylor (RDMing in the proccess) which is perfectly reasonable but the fact that I was banned for 1 week for rdming 1 admin and being falsely accused of meta gaming"

What do you mean by cucked considering it was us and you with another admin, The fact that you were not taking the game seriously either further indicates that you were abusing your powers as you were delaying the match, I'm guessing you were good friends with razor aswell and speaking to each other but that doesn't mean anything. This doesn't mean by any chance that I cucked my self as 1 rdm should accumulate to an auto slay not a 1 week ban.

from the start you were abusing your powers by gagging and slaying, I don't get why you just don't own up to it, being a Head admin must be tough though so I'm not going to ask how that is. Me spamming your profile shouldnt have to do anything with this case as that is just my own personal opinion towards you, nothing hide.

Also there was no meta-gaming involved and there wasn't any evidence to support, please if there is tell me immediately and I will be gladly to reply back to it

I really do hope you reply to this as I am looking forward to it. please just don't answer like you are big boy admin as it very annoying, try speak to me normally.

thanks!

"I also pre-Warned him that a couple of my mates who have never played this game before were joining and that he should watch out as they might do things wrong, Not looking over this he then proceeded to auto slay, gag and mute for simple mistakes"

"By the end of the map I was gagged and server muted and the only way was me typing in the @ chat and so I was typing to him there, asking for me to be un-muted as I didn't do anything but say that he was having a sook."

By saying "stop having a sook cunt" after i slayed you for rdming me, probably isn't the best thing?

"But there where also people with simple names that he kicked for the reason of changing it even though I have never seen this type of reason before when playing this server for a good 2 months now"

They were warned 4~ times for having unpronounceable/un-typeable/non-English names or racism

"after every time we would kill him for a actual reason he would just auto slay us. My friend decided to leave the server and kill me as he saw me kill another person, after leaving he was given 3 auto slays by Taylor even though it was a perfectly good reason."

"considering we where making up most the population of the server we just decided to kill each other and kill Taylor (RDMing in the proccess) which is perfectly reasonable but the fact that I was banned for 1 week for rdming 1 admin and being falsely accused of meta gaming"

"I was looking through the ban appeals of people who where banned by Taylor before and this person had the same situation as well.

You don't even know the situation with this individual and if you can read:"I have look in to what happened and found you deserve to be banned for 7 days.APPEAL DENIED" even the owner knew he should be banned for what he was doing.

I said it was perfectly fine for you and your friends to join our servers, as long as you guys read the rules play nice (don't RDM, spam etc) I even let you guys know to type !rules and press F1, but I guess that flew over your head too like many things did

Really helps your case?

Of course the admin would take your side lmao I don't even know the guy whereas you've been in his back pocket for god knows how long.

Really helps your case?

Of course the admin would take your side lmao I don't even know the guy whereas you've been in his back pocket for god knows how long.

what do you mean by "Of course the admin would take your side lmao I don't even know the guy whereas you've been in his back pocket for god knows how long."