The Hustler 98 Admin Abuse

Hi all from Flux,

The Hustler 98 has demonstrated gross admin abuse by spawning in items, slaying half of the server and not giving reason to any of his actions. He believes his above everyone else on the server and can act without consequence. Anyone from flux who can take action should as he ruining the experience for everyone and this will in effect players like myself from donating to the server. 

Thankyou,

Wadsy 2620

Hello.

If you read the rules (which can be read by either typing "!motd" or "!rules"), you can see the rules of which this server runs on. You had violated such rules which resulted in your punishment.

We have a system where players are only punished if they are reported. You claimed that one person was punished unfairly in comparison to your punishment, however they were only reported once, where as you would have been reported multiple times. In another instance with a player on the server, he said that he had reason to believe someone was a traitor, however saying "I just knew" is not a valid response. They were asked to give solid evidence as to why killing said traitor was justified. They refused, therefore they were also punished.

If you are reported for the RDM of an innocent and are found to be guilty, you are slain once. However, if you are responsible for the RDM of a traitor, you are slain twice. These are subject to change when you are reported multiple times and they all add up.

Again, make sure to read the rules so that you know what not to do.

Ill look in to it

Thankyou Meance

TheHustler98,

You don't fellow your own rules. You've slain half of the server without giving proper reason do so. You even slain myself in which I had no involvement in the game at any of the stage of the round. I think you either need to be better trained or have disciplinary consequence.  Please understand that there is donators who keep the server running, please don't make a unnecessary burden on the joy of the game.

Hello.

As stated in my previous post, if you are reported multiple times, you will be slain multiple times if the reports are justified. You would have been slain after rounds in which you had no involvement because you were punished for multiple reports.

The reason why "half" the server was slain is due to those people having justified reports on them. The RDM manager we have does not pick and choose when people are slain, they are all just slain at once.