Unban Request for Orena

Orena

Name: Orena

Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:55757928

Reason for being banned: Cheating

Staff Member who banned you: Does not say

Ban Length: perma

Your Appeal: Why should we unban you?

I honestly have no clue how i got banned for cheating or what drawed their attention towards me for some odd reason but i need proof of me "cheating" , one of the admins revived me in a round where i died as a T??

PS i only played on this server for an hour .. seriously??

DECLINED

After Thorough inspection of you on the server. We saw you blatantly cheating. With sufficient evidence from multiple staff members. You will not be unbanned and no longer be able to appeal your ban.

DECLINED

After Thorough inspection of you on the server. We saw you blatantly cheating. With sufficient evidence from multiple staff members. You will not be unbanned and no longer be able to appeal his ban.

so you're telling me you guys just banned me on what your staff members said? thats not 'evidence' its called basing it on someone elses opinon lol

Orena,

I could see that your game was running Custom lua that was giving you an unfair advantage.

We can't show you evidence because then people will know how we detect cheats.

Custom LUA? How am i supposed to know if you really have solid evidence or just banned out of suspicion, by the way does it even matter if people knew how you guys catch cheaters, theyre gonna get caught either way lol i dont see a good enough reason why you should hide that. just provide me with this 'evidence of me cheating'