MENES MAEK ME MOD!!!!

Guest Genghis

Guest Genghis

Steam name: Genghis

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:121668610

Why do you want to become staff? Because i'd like to fill in the gaps when the other staff aren't on and moderate all the screaming abusive nerds and rdmers

Do you have a mic and how often do you use it? Yes all the time

How many hours do you have on our server? 13 days 8h and 17minutes

Have you been a staff member on any gmod servers? yes this one twice

These are things that will most likely occur on our server please tell us how you would handle these situations; 

What would you do if you see someone RDM or Mass RDM then leave? get their steam ID and slay them for the amount of people they killed and if they mass rdm and leave i would ban them for a week

What would you do if someone starts abusing another player? warn them to stop and if they continue then mute/gag them

What would you do if someone is mic spamming? warn them and if they continue then gag them

What would you do if you catch someone hacking or scripting? Ban them permanently if they are hacking and warn them to stop if they are scripting and then ban them if they continue to script.

What would you do if you catch someone metagaming/ghosting? warn them to stop and if they continue then ban them for for 3+ days if they continue

• 3 weeks later...