JoshUa's Moderator For FluxTTT Application

Guest JoshUa

Guest JoshUa

OSteam Name: JoshUa                                                                                                (credit to Flux\Cooltank For Giving me A Template)

I Wanna Become Staff Cuz I Am On The Server Often Enough To Understand What To Do In Most Cases Where A Staff Member Has To Interveen

I Do have A Mic And I Use It...A Little Bit More Than I Should

Im Not Entirely Sure How Many Hours I Have On The Server If U Can Help Me Find Out Thx. I'm Pretty Sure I Got More Hours Than Required.

And No. I Haven't Been Staff On Any Servers On Gmod Before.

If Someone Were To Mass RDM/RDM Then Leave I Would Add A Slay To Them For The Next Time That They Are On They Get Slain.

If A Player Abuses Another Player I Would Give That Person A Warning Or Mute/Gag Them

If Someone Mic Spammed I Would Gag Them.

If Someone Is Hacking I Will Ban/Kick For All Of Time.

If Someone Is Metagaming Or Ghosting They Get Either Gagged/Muted Or Kicked (probably kicked)

So I Hope This Works But Thanks Anyway To Cooltank For The Template An The Questions That I Am Reading And Answering Here. (Pliz Make Me Moderator)

*drops mic*

Guest cooltank

I Would Like To Apply For The Role Of Moderator in The Flux TTT Server I Am Ususaly On Daily And I Don't Know How Many People Will Want Me As A Mod But ****'em I Would Much Appreciate The Right And Responsibility Of Moderator *drops mic*

not quite how you apply for staff. here's a template. please fill out the question there and fix up the application 

https://www.fluxservers.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=8

Guest JoshUa

I Would Like To Apply For The Role Of Moderator in The Flux TTT Server I Am Ususaly On Daily And I Don't Know How Many People Will Want Me As A Mod But ****'em I Would Much Appreciate The Right And Responsibility Of Moderator *drops mic*

not quite how you apply for staff. here's a template. please fill out the question there and fix up the application 

https://www.fluxservers.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=8

Thanks Cooltank :P

Guest Chodeson

OSteam Name: JoshUa                                                                                                (credit to Flux\Cooltank For Giving me A Template)

I Wanna Become Staff Cuz I Am On The Server Often Enough To Understand What To Do In Most Cases Where A Staff Member Has To Interveen

I Do have A Mic And I Use It...A Little Bit More Than I Should

Im Not Entirely Sure How Many Hours I Have On The Server If U Can Help Me Find Out Thx. I'm Pretty Sure I Got More Hours Than Required.

And No. I Haven't Been Staff On Any Servers On Gmod Before.

If Someone Were To Mass RDM/RDM Then Leave I Would Add A Slay To Them For The Next Time That They Are On They Get Slain.

If A Player Abuses Another Player I Would Give That Person A Warning Or Mute/Gag Them

If Someone Mic Spammed I Would Gag Them.

If Someone Is Hacking I Will Ban/Kick For All Of Time.

If Someone Is Metagaming Or Ghosting They Get Either Gagged/Muted Or Kicked (probably kicked)

So I Hope This Works But Thanks Anyway To Cooltank For The Template An The Questions That I Am Reading And Answering Here. (Pliz Make Me Moderator)

*drops mic*

Hey JoshUa, if you hold tab when on the server it tells you the amount of hours spent. Top right corner I think.

• 1 month later...