Alpa's TTT Appeal

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90671239

Reason for ban: Cheating

Issuing staff member:

Ban length: Perm (ofc its cheating)

Appeal:

I mean its kinda like I made a bad decision by cheating, I no longer have the cheats on my computer and it would be pretty cool if I could play the server again. I did not really impact anyone by cheating considering for the most part it was just bhop scripting and me killing a friend I was playing with. Obviously I am apologetic for my actions and feel bad for anyone I may involved in the process of me bhop scripting and hope I can be given a second chance.

Edited by Alpa
22 minutes ago, Alpa said:

Server: TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90671239

Reason for ban: Cheating

Issuing staff member:

Ban length: Perm (ofc its cheating)

Appeal:

I mean its kinda like I made a bad decision by cheating, I no longer have the cheats on my computer and it would be pretty cool if I could play the server again. I did not really impact anyone by cheating considering for the most part it was just bhop scripting and me killing a friend I was playing with. Obviously I am apologetic for my actions and feel bad for anyone I may involved in the process of me bhop scripting and hope I can be given a second chance.

Yeah bhop scripting ain't gonna get you perma'd, at least fess up to the other cheats you were using.

17 minutes ago, nyo said:

Yeah bhop scripting ain't gonna get you perma'd, at least fess up to the other cheats you were using.

oh yeah mb I thought I said I was also using aimbot for like ~5mins until I got banned, forgot to kind of put it in, like il be honest it was a bit ago so if I forget smaller details thats why

Edited by Alpa

Denied.

@ Alpa We do not feel that enough time has passed for us to consider reverting this ban. 
We understand that you regret installing the cheats, but the fact remains that cheating is a perma bannable offence that we do not take lightly.

You may re-appeal this ban in 3 months (22/8/22)

We hope that you will one day rejoin us on the server (with a vanilla client 😉).

/closed.

• lux locked this topic