G"Day everyone

G'Day, My name is Hawkeye Pierce, Ive been on the server for about 3-4? days now, Its been quite fun getting back into TTT, For those that dont know me, Im the guy that keeps getting peoples names wrong in-game so if ive mis-pronounced your name i do apologise. Im 24 years old.

I work 2 jobs, 1 as a part time bartender at my local watering hole, the other as Head Chef at my mums catering business, which hopefully be passed down to me, Im a qualified chef having worked in pubs, clubs and restaurant's in my local area now for over 8 years. If my in-game name rings a bell then you might have seen or even played with me back on Arete Gaming when that used to be around, I was staff on most of their servers but i mainly played TTT, Deathrun, Prophunt, Hide n Seek and Murder. 

Also if anyone can tell my the binds for in-game so i dont have to yell peoples names as im trying to KOS them that would be fantastic.

Thanks.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Hawkeye Pierce said:

Im a qualified chef having worked in pubs, clubs and restaurant's in my local area now for over 8 years.

How many Chicken Parmigianas have you cooked? Have you served time in prison? Why do prison chefs cook better meals than my local Brisbane restaurants?

46 minutes ago, Phish said:

How many Chicken Parmigianas have you cooked? Have you served time in prison? Why do prison chefs cook better meals than my local Brisbane restaurants?

I've cooked too many parmy's to count, I've never served time in prison, idk why prison chefs cook better than your local Brisbane restaurants, I'm a Victorian boi so we have better restaurants anyways

Edited by Hawkeye Pierce
5 hours ago, Hawkeye Pierce said:

I've cooked too many parmy's to count, I've never served time in prison, idk why prison chefs cook better than your local Brisbane restaurants, I'm a Victorian boi so we have better restaurants anyways

Gonna have to agree to disagree on that one chief, brissie food was way better than anything I had from Australia's mexico.

5 hours ago, nyo said:

Gonna have to agree to disagree on that one chief, brissie food was way better than anything I had from Australia's mexico.

Australia's Mexico? Firstly how dare you, secondly your not wrong, thirdly you obviously havent had good food then cos ours is a hell of alot better than brissie food

34 minutes ago, Hawkeye Pierce said:

Australia's Mexico? Firstly how dare you, secondly your not wrong, thirdly you obviously havent had good food then cos ours is a hell of alot better than brissie food

Real defensive for a man that goes against his native tongue

image.thumb.png.a2fd2bfc969c32c8e761e99a4c5579a1.png

11 hours ago, Hawkeye Pierce said:

I've cooked too many parmy's to count