Server: TTT

SteamID: 76561198021743420

Reason for ban: harassment/doxxing

Issuing staff member: Bocaj

Ban length: Permanent

Appeal:

Hi, its me, blip bl0p.

I would like to appeal my ban that was set mid2019

I do regret what i did in the past as it was dumb. I am not sure if they still play but if they do I do apologise if i have caused issues and concerns in your life after what I did. I am not too sure what to say about it, as it is what it is and has happened out of frustration/anger, however it was NOT ok to do and should never have been done in the first place.

I would like to come back to Flux TTT as i believe i have become a better person in general after joining and becoming a part of another AU community and letting go of my old toxic childish ways and would like to continue playing Flux TTT as imo it has the best gameplay and i truly miss it.

• Dumb 2

Holy shit. It finally happened. The day of reckoning has come.

• Like 2

No. Absolutely no. You doxxed someone and "it happened out of frustration and anger" is not an adequate excuse, ever. You do not seem actually sincere in your apology either, and frankly allowing you back into the community would be a horrid mismanagement and misjudgment. In the months AFTER your ban, it was evident and immediately obvious you had not learned from your mistakes, and reading this not only affirms that, it concerns me. This seems so incredibly insincere and out of touch..

Just no, no, no. I do not want to see you allowed back into the community.

• Confused 1

Considering you doxxed someone, I'm surprised you're not banned on the forums too.

• Thanks 1

What is this "Other AUstralian community"?

Id love to ask them about you and see if you're telling the truth.

6 minutes ago, St.Clair said:

TTT Vanilla

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Nymodia said:

TTT Vanilla

Pre sure I fuckin banned him off that too tbh

• Dislike 1

Posted (edited)

Made this account just now to reply as Accel has literally blocked ^acc from Doing anything other than post an appeal (asked menace, he said to message generic or wookiee, whoops can’t do that either, I tried.)

firstly would jsut just like to add that, i never cheated or mass rdmd or ghosted or metagamed.

2 hours ago, Nymodia said:

TTT Vanilla

No one cared for ttt vanilla let’s be real. I would never know if I was banned as I had 0 interest in it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

2 hours ago, Higashi said:

Pre sure I fuckin banned him off that too tbh

Weird flex but ok.

3 hours ago, St.Clair said:

VulcanAU, make sure to ask the lord and saviour god daddy 

Edited by Blipblopalt
  • Dumb 1

14 minutes ago, Blipblopalt said:

Made this account just now to reply as Accel has literally blocked ^acc from Doing anything other than post an appeal (asked menace, he said to message generic or wookiee, whoops can’t do that either, I tried.)

No one cared for ttt vanilla let’s be real. I would never know if I was banned as I had 0 interest in it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Weird flex but ok.

So quite literally admitting to evading a punishment. Nice job bud, you've just made your case even less considerable.

This should be a quick and swift denial,  considering the utter lack of remorse and the need for an excuse as to why he did what he did.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Blipblopalt said:

Ignoring that you made an alt account to circumvent a ban...

I spoke with some Vulcan staff because I doubt you've changed at all and they seem to have a very NEUTRAL opinion of you. Hesitant to say either good or bad things. This in itself is a bad sign, showing either they dont know you that well or are worried to say anything negative.
VulcanAU doesnt have history for you older than 3 months.
With even a short cursory search of their discord there are a few instances of you being very negative to Flux, complaining about staff decisions and defending what you did to get yourself banned in the first place.

Your first ever message on Vulcan was @'ing Aeyon which judging by your past is likely intended to provoke him.
Also you have donator on there and we dont want you back.

Edited by St.Clair
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, St.Clair said:

Also you have donator on there

wouldn't want him to lose his fluxes

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Just FYI this is the kind of guy st Clair appears to be, to make some wild slanderous allegations for absolutely no reason to start drama in another community

Claiming I messaged him about wanting to rape someone

12-EC424-C-3-F30-46-AF-B071-80-F735-E029

Edit: k pic didn’t send, link in a further post

Edited by Blipblopalt

"Your first ever message on Vulcan was @'ing Aeyon which judging by your past is likely intended to provoke him"

Yeah sorry blip but this screams trying to start shit, being toxic and childish.

1 minute ago, Naked Snake said:

"Your first ever message on Vulcan was @'ing Aeyon which judging by your past is likely intended to provoke him"

Yeah sorry blip but this screams trying to start shit, being toxic and childish.

Am I not allowed to @ him because I was surprised he was In there lmao

Just now, Blipblopalt said:

Am I not allowed to @ him because I was surprised he was In there lmao

Look at the way you @'d him. You also should NOT bring this communities drama into anothers. That's incredibly immature.

1 minute ago, Naked Snake said:

Look at the way you @'d him. You also should NOT bring this communities drama into anothers. That's incredibly immature.

So either I’m missing something, or I never @ him, I only ever asked if he talks in the server 

Debla do you have the talking totem? No i didn't think so. Sit back down

9 minutes ago, Naked Snake said:

FYI, Clair was the one who joined and started shit stirring

sounds like he’s the one bringing drama into other communities, suppose you wouldn’t want to believe that

that'd be quite the dox

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

wow this is quite ironic and awkward

Someone posting my private messages

Edited by Blipblopalt

Just now, Blipblopalt said:

wow this is quite ironic and awkward

Someone posting my private messages

yet you just did the same with st.clair

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Naked Snake said:

yet you just did the same with st.clair

Are you... ok? That wasn’t a PM. he Came to the other community (just then) and started posting shit

cmon man, get it together

Edited by Blipblopalt