Nymodia

Nymodia for Staff on TTT

Server(s): TTT

SteamID: 76561198247628054

Total Hours Played on Flux: 314

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

@Generic @accel. @Debla @Aeyon @Hakkem @Tim_The_Warlord

About Nymodia:

I got into gmod 4-5 years ago and started off playing darkRP with my mates. I enjoyed it at the time but I never as much as I did other games so I took a break from the game for a while, playing on games I enjoyed more. I decided to revisit the game. I wanted to try something new and had heard good things about TTT so I thought I would give it a shot. Needless to say, I loved it. I rarely played much else for a fair while. Anyway, enough about that. I'm a laid back guy that can generally roll with the punches. I do kickboxing and play tennis, hang out with friends, play on my dads 2001 off white Dell PC. You know, the basics. I enjoy building computers and occasionally do it for others when I get the chance. I read books, with mystery novels being my favourite genre. I also really enjoy board games, and have IRL board game nights fortnightly. 

Reason for Application:

On my first application, I recieved some -1's. Most of those had valid, and helpful feedback from the community. I read those complaints and wanted to work on those aspects of myself as well as the way I conduct myself and I think I have done that, Milk and Snake especially. I was wrong in the way I conducted myself, and doubtlessly very immature. I tried to stir up drama with both of them and I regret it. I'm applying again because I believe my reputation and standing in the community has improved, with me getting regular, amending my relationship with Snake and milk, and increasing my reputation on the forums, as well as just being better known and more well liked by most people on the server. I like the gamemode and the community and it ruins the experience for everyone when someone decides to dick around and play the game like it's a battle royale. It's a fairly generic response but it's the truth. RDM is never going to stop but if each individual occurence can be stopped quickly it allows new players to enjoy the gamemode more. I generally have a pretty good amount of spare time to moderate the server, but with me being in school, I'll be more active weekends than weekdays. I also think game nights are cool and would like to breathe some more life into them as there hasn't been one for about a month. Its also pretty much only ever jackbox or SCP so I would try and make the game night games generally free, but also not the same game or two every time, making it more accessible for everyone, while stopping them from getting stale. This is something I'm thinking of changing if I was given a trial.

Previous Experience (if applicable):

None

Comments:

Hit me up if you want to talk 
Discord: Nymodia#9999. 

Edited by Nymodia
Forgot my recommendations
  • Like 2

Yeah I'll throw my +1 out here as i have seen improvements from you since your last application.

+1, we used to have beef but I feel like its gone. He is a responsible person on the server and would make a fine addition to the collection

Im gonna -1 because i believe that in the end + and - 1's are pointless and in the end it's upto a decision of the higher up staff members

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dumb 2