Sign in to follow this  
Martini Pasqo

Moderation?

Question

Hi all,

I feel like the TTT server never has staff on it but is very popular.
I join the server on a daily basis, play for a few hours, sometimes more than a few. Its usually pretty good with the community it has but when needed there is never any active staff. Every now and then a staff member might join but they will stick around for a 15 mins and then leave.

I just feel like this server needs more active staff on it or even just a moderator that is on everyday.

Thanks,

Martini

4 answers to this question

I will personally say that I haven't been as active as I should be at the moment, as I've got a lot of people to appease in my life. However I am trying to make more time to stay actively on the server.

If staff is needed on the server, ping the @TTT Mod role on the discord in #server-support 🤠

The server is always looking for more mods. You can apply if you want.

4 hours ago, Hakkem said:

I will personally say that I haven't been as active as I should be at the moment, as I've got a lot of people to appease in my life. However I am trying to make more time to stay actively on the server.

If staff is needed on the server, ping the @TTT Mod role on the discord in #server-support 🤠

I have seen you a on a little and will do it needed thank you

3 hours ago, Nymodia said:

The server is always looking for more mods. You can apply if you want.

I feel like I don't have enough time on the server nor do I really know the community too well so I don't want to apply for anything just yet but possibly in the near future

• Thanks 1