Tainted Striker

Reporting STEAM_0:0:45726444 for Rule Violation

Incident occurred on TTT, at 12/22/19 16:44 GMT+10.

My SteamID: 76561198012997414

Reported Player: Shaun (STEAM_0:0:45726444)

Description of incident:

I was a T he walked into a room opened fire on me no proof or anything no KOS was called. I reported him next round he decides to RDM 4 people I report him and then he replies saying omg you are the biggest RDMer... Just overall toxic behaviour becomes difficult to enjoy the game with people like this.

Thank you for taking care of this much appreciated,

Tainted Strikerspacer.png

Evidence:

Insert/Remove Numbered List

• Dumb 1

Shaun has a (to me) known history of being generally toxic. Same with his friends that harassed Sharpie. Honestly does not surprise me one bit that he's decided to go on an rdming spree.

• Like 1

Same here. He's been really toxic towards many people on the server, and although i've got no evidence, I'm fairly sure he's metagaming as well.

• Like 1

I did not grab the damage logs as my report had already closed and I cannot access damage logs for the game or previous games as I am not mod/admin only shows a small section of logs for me. Thank you for taking a look at this though.

• Dumb 1

pressing F8 will show you the full damage logs of that maps rounds (except for the round you are currently playing) + last round of previous map. 
just so you know for next time

Edited by BruhMoment
  • Thanks 1

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Some context on this situation. I had seen Tainted kill the player in front of me from the door and a KOS was called on Corn.