Moji

Moji's TTT Appeal

Server: TTT

SteamID: 76561198424508427

Reason for ban: Aimbot

Issuing staff member:

Ban length: Permanent

Appeal:

I recently tried to play TTT on gmod and the flux server is the only one available with acceptable ping but I tried to join the server to remember that I had been banned for aimbot apparently. I have not played gmod in over a year and I remember I did use some sort of addon my friend gave me over a year ago but I dont have it anymore since Ive gotten a new pc since then. I promise to not use anything like that addon again even if i knew how and im sorry for the previous offense. please accept this appeal as i miss the old ttt days, this is the only server i can play on because of ping and i will not break the rules. thank you for your time.

• Dumb 1
  • Dislike 1

What he's trying to say is "yeah i used aimbot but I don't want to say I used aimbot so I'll use the word addon to make it seem like less of a problem"

• Haha 2

funny man

best excuse I had in CSGO was "Oops forgot to turn it off"

4/10 appeal

2/10 logic

10/10 for making me laugh at nymodias response, love u b 😉

After much delay, and a convenient lack of evidence against you, you have been unbanned on the condition that you have an extended 1 month probation period. You will be watched in this period, and if you resume cheating again, or receive a ban of 5 days or more during this time, then your ban will be reinstated with no chance of an unban. Thank you for your patience with this appeal.

• Dumb 1