Mojito

Distraught Admin

Question

Ok, Aeyon mate I legit dont care that u banned me.. couldn't give a single fuck but i just feel that after you banned me for a stupid reason you have the sence that you won that argument and you have fken power. Look mate i dont understand whats wrong with you... First time i ever joined flux you were just that admin, never talked just came on and bitched and complained. I dont want to go down on you harshly because i feel maybe you have a history of mental illness or whatever so i dont want to disrespect you. I Cant really get a grasp on why you act this way. I don't think I've ever really seen an admin so distraught like yourself.Honestly and I dont know if its just me but when you're online I feel like I am at a party filled with retired people talking about their pension...  In other ways boring. Now some would say leave if you're not having fun but why should i leave... Just because one admin takes out his shitty day on the whole server means i shouldn't leave, Anyways I am getting side tracked. I mean sure maybe irl you're a good kid which i highly doubt but online.. fucking hell mate. Honestly I hope you dont act this way out in the real world because far our man, you would be eatin alive. I dont know.. ur probably mates with Menace but i just want him to know how you act. Please learn of Debla, i think the only staff that actually plays the game for the game and doesn't bitch or complain. Other staff are great aswell but they arent as active

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dumb 1

16 answers to this question

Ok, Debla mate I legit dont care that u banned me.. couldn't give a single fuck but i just feel that after you banned me for a stupid reason you have the sence that you won that argument and you have fken power. Look mate i dont understand whats wrong with you... First time i ever joined flux you were just that moderator, never talked just came on and bitched and complained. I dont want to go down on you harshly because i feel maybe you have a history of mental illness or whatever so i dont want to disrespect you. I Cant really get a grasp on why you act this way. I don't think I've ever really seen an moderator so distraught like yourself.Honestly and I dont know if its just me but when you're online I feel like I am at a party filled with retired people talking about their pension...  In other ways boring. Now some would say leave if you're not having fun but why should i leave... Just because one moderator takes out his shitty day on the whole server means i shouldn't leave, Anyways I am getting side tracked. I mean sure maybe irl you're a good kid which i highly doubt but online.. fucking hell mate. Honestly I hope you dont act this way out in the real world because far our man, you would be eatin alive. I dont know.. ur probably mates with Menace but i just want him to know how you act. Please learn of Aeyon, i think the only staff that actually plays the game for the game and doesn't bitch or complain. Other staff are great aswell but they arent as active

• Haha 4
  • Dumb 1

Lmao if the staff situation is such a problem just apply and get accepted. oh. wait.

Imagine doing something that you had been warned for multiple times and then complain about how you were treated without acknowledging that right now you are being extremely childish about the whole situation by being abusive, narcissistic and too ignorant to even provide evidence that could back up your story.

1 hour ago, Nymodia said:

just apply and get accepted. oh. wait.

^ he's not wrong.

One thing I've learned is don't argue with Aeyon, yes I have before and it's why I've been banned off discord, it was mainly calling him a name, but dude you gotta chill. Mine was a joke that went to far and I am not afraid to admit that.

24 minutes ago, Koro Veno MAIN said:

One thing I've learned is don't argue with Aeyon, yes I have before and it's why I've been banned off discord, it was mainly calling him a name, but dude you gotta chill. Mine was a joke that went to far and I am not afraid to admit that.

Yes you are. You made it clear that you weren't sorry in your denied discord application

• Dumb 1

I had some quarrels with Aeyon but I believe he acts in good faith and is ultimately deserving of his role (haven't played since July - hopefully he's the same as he was). Also, it's good to have variation in the staffing team so they can approach situations in abstract ways. Aeyon is good, such is Debla (Debla thinks he has better aim than me... well he does... I'M ADMITTING IT NOW) on the other end of the spectrum, but Aeyon is good in his own right. 

9 hours ago, Nymodia said:

Yes you are. You made it clear that you weren't sorry in your denied discord application

I was sorry to Aeyon, not you smartass

59 minutes ago, Koro Veno MAIN said:

I was sorry to Aeyon, not you smartass

Wasn't talking about me, smartass.

Mate just because you're big mad that you got demoted and for some reason decided to tell all the 14 year olds on the server that it was my fault doesn't mean you gotta passive aggressively put dumb reacts on everything I post because your pee pee is small. 

• Haha 2
  • Dumb 2

This thread has run its course.

Thanks.