Debla for Staff on TTT

Server(s): TTT

SteamID: 76561198156776366

Total Hours Played on Flux: 765

Recommendation(s) from Staff: Bocaj
Wookie
Generic

About Debla:

It's everyone's favourite flux shitposter, Debla. I've been a member of the server for quite a while now and I reckon it's about time I applied. 
When i'm not on the server, I'm usually on the flux discord, so i'm still apart of flux in my spare time. The thing that got me into gmod is probably what got most other people, and that is my friends. 

Reason for Application:

I've always enjoyed spending my time on the server except when i'm not. And when i'm not, it's usually when there's rdming, metagaming etc. I've always hated the idea that a filthy rdmer could get away with such a horrible act. I also think handling reports and bringing justice will be very fun, and will be a good way to spend time whilst waiting for the round to end.

Previous Experience (if applicable):

N/A

Comments:

being edgy is my whole personality 

• Winner 1
  • CoolStory 1

Every mistake you made - 50k to me

OT: +1 Just because I'm actually interested to see what you can do. You're not toxic, not that mingy and accel thought it best to give you trusted, so to some degree you can be trusted with a certain amount of power. You're mature for your age, funny, kind and banter with all players on the server, never once showing hostility or toxicity.

Ooo Do you remember that staff application? You know, the one that came out weeks ago?

We appreciate the time you took in making your application, Unfortunately your application has been
Accepted.

Please Contact either myself or Taylor on Discord when you see this.

• CoolStory 1
  • Dumb 1