Nymodia

Nymodia for Staff on TTT

Server(s): TTT

SteamID: 76561198247628054

Total Hours Played on Flux: 167

Recommendation(s) from Staff: Jack

About Nymodia:

I’m a 15 year old guy that enjoys anime, video games and reading books. I spend my time with 5 other guys named Oliver and random people I meet online. I used to play tennis in competitions, but now just play it casually. I was born in the outer suburbs of Victoria and have moved to Queensland, for better or worse, I’m not quite sure yet.  I am into computers and coding and might be able to offer tech support to people with computer issues. I am mostly on in the afternoons, after school and currently have plenty of time to play. This will be limited somewhat later on in the term due to exams and assessment, but I will still be able to play often.

Reason for Application:

I love TTT. I loved the concept of it when someone told me about it and I loved it even more when I played it. Flux has become a haven of sorts for me because of both the gamemode, and the people playing it. Unfortunately, when there are people that want to ruin it, it can affect not just the victim, but the whole community, because it affects how they see the server and its player base. I would like to change that. I’m not promising to completely wipe out RDM forever, because, lets face it, it’s not going to happen, but what I can do is ensure that those people either learn their lesson, or are stopped swiftly while the rest of the community still has a fun time.

Previous Experience (if applicable):

None

Comments:

If you have any questions about me or my application or just want to say hi and have a chat, feel free to DM me on discord, here or if you see me in game, ask me there.

Discord: Nymodia#5710

Thanks

• Like 1

+1 

Have only really seen you coming on recently but overall would be a great addition to the staff.

Few things,

1) Have only just noticed you becoming active again, game wise and discord. 

2) You told me that I was banned because I was homophobic, indicating that someone leaked that false information to you (I'm assuming from the staff team as no one knew about the ACTUAL reason I was banned.) and you acted solely on that to try and "call me out", out of nowhere mind you, simply because my texthat at the time was "unbanned god" or something along the lines of me being unbanned. To that I simply say your age definitely represents your maturity in that you wouldn't be someone I'd personally like to see on the staff team. 

-1 from me. yee yee

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Hi Milk. I appreciate you addressing these things and I would like to respond to them, because I feel like there is bad blood between us and I would rather that it gets cleared up than have it continue. 

1. I do change both my discord and steam profiles regularly to go along with inside jokes with my friends so that may be why you haven't seen me, or at least haven't recognised me when I was online. 

2. I told you you were banned for being homophobic because you were publicly complaining and talking about your ban, and addressed the accusations of you being homophobic, although I wasn't there when the ban happened, which is leading on to my third point.

3. Looking back on my actions with the text hat debacle and me calling you out was wholly inappropriate and none of my business, and for that I am sorry. I shouldn't have butted in and it was both unwanted and unneeded.

I hope that you will accept my olive branch and we can continue enjoying the game and the community

• Dumb 1

Ehhh, I haven't seen you on enough to really have a solid opinion of you.. but I'm trusting what milk said is true so I don't really know. You shouldn't attack players for past actions,alleged past actions, or just general hearsay.. give people a chance to prove your assumptions about them wrong. -1 for now, can change.

Edited by Naked Snake
  • Dumb 1

+1 a cool guy, taught me the do’s and dont’s of the server, and I think he’d be great Staff material. Good luck on your app.

~Bunnings

On 7/22/2019 at 11:01 AM, Naked Snake said:

Ehhh, I haven't seen you on enough to really have a solid opinion of you.. but I'm trusting what milk said is true so I don't really know. You shouldn't attack players for past actions,alleged past actions, or just general hearsay.. give people a chance to prove your assumptions about them wrong. -1 for now, can change.

Yeah man, -1 is totally deserved. What milk said is pretty much all true - for the second point at least. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nymodia said:

Yeah man, -1 is totally deserved. What milk said is pretty much all true - for the second point at least. 

Respect for being mature about things, best of luck my man.

😞 you made fun of me on my bhop suggestion before editing it about adding -rep just for the lols, i contemplated sudoku

jk

never saw u online when i was on, unless u changed ur name 

but +1

14 minutes ago, BlipBlop said:

😞 you made fun of me on my bhop suggestion before editing it about adding -rep just for the lols, i contemplated sudoku

jk

never saw u online when i was on, unless u changed ur name 

but +1

NO! Not Sudoku!

we do need another female to staff because the other one left.

+1 from what ive seen of you. 

13 minutes ago, Bayco said:

we do need another female to staff because the other one left.

+1 from what ive seen of you. 

True Gamer Grill right here

-1 Rarely have seen you on at all besides the last 2 days. You have spread false information about people including myself and you seem to be sucking up to people just to become admin. You are not very nice to play with on the server.

• Dumb 1
  • Dislike 2

2 hours ago, BigAidy1 said:

-1 Rarely have seen you on at all besides the last 2 days. You have spread false information about people including myself and you seem to be sucking up to people just to become admin. You are not very nice to play with on the server.

Hi Mate. I appreciate this -1 because it allows me to clear some things up. I never spread false information about you. If you mean me calling you out for RDM and propkill, you literally just did it not even two minutes ago of me posting this, and I have footage and will be posting it on the forums shortly.

Edit: The report is now up with multiple clips of you rdming and prop pushing. I doubt you'll change your -1 but that's fine. If you have actual helpful criticism I will gladly take it.

Edited by Nymodia
clarification and adding insult to injury
  • Haha 1

On 7/21/2019 at 9:18 AM, Koro Veno MAIN said:

+1 , Very Active, Follows rules and very friendly. Good Luck

After a few weeks playing, my verdict has become neutral. You've been less active and not using your mic as often. You have also become slightly toxic in some way. You have RDMed multiple people (occasionally). Try and become more active and use your mic often. I realise you have school shit in the way but you're more active on the discord than the server. And in your evidence against BigAidy, it shows you revenge RDMing him even tho you said there was a map change. Still good luck on getting mod

19 minutes ago, Koro Veno MAIN said:

After a few weeks playing, my verdict has become neutral. You've been less active and not using your mic as often. You have also become slightly toxic in some way. You have RDMed multiple people (occasionally). Try and become more active and use your mic often. I realise you have school shit in the way but you're more active on the discord than the server. And in your evidence against BigAidy, it shows you revenge RDMing him even tho you said there was a map change. Still good luck on getting mod

Hey. I appreciate the feedback and want to know more clearly how I have become toxic because I want to prevent other people from perceiving me that way. I also want to know what you mean by me Revenge RDMing him. I only ever killed him once in the evidence I posted and that was when he was attempting to prop push me off the map - something you have reported him for multiple times in the discord. I never revenged RDMed him. As for me being less active, I don't see you on that much either so I'm guessing we play at different times. I am more active in the discord because I can't play GMod on my phone between classes, while I can chat on the discord during those times. Altogether, it would be appreciated if you could tell me how I have "become slightly toxic" because as I said before, I don't want to be seen that way. Also I do use my mic constantly, i just sometimes use the regular text chat when I am talking to a specific person and don't want to add to the incoherent jumble of 4 people speaking at once. I would also like to know when I've RDMed because I don't think I do and yet you've called me out for it. (Except for me pushing you which was an accident but RDM nonetheless, and I slayed myself immediately after you died)

Edited by Nymodia
adding the mic bit

"gonna check if snake has -1'd me yet" Today you have proven you are nowhere near mature enough to be staff. You are not fit to carry out the servers rules in any capacity. You're only 15 and frankly it shows in spades. Your attitude towards racism is unacceptable in a modern, diverse environment. You have lost any respect you had from me.. you have to grow up, plain and simple. Huge -1, become an adult before you try to moderate an environment enjoyed by people of varying skin colours, ethnicities and beliefs. Very disappointed in you. 

• Like 1

On 7/21/2019 at 6:23 PM, Muffin Man said:

+1 

Have only really seen you coming on recently but overall would be a great addition to the staff.

Yea i'm gonna change it -1 for now

I agree with all the points that carrot said and i'm not gonna list it out again but ill say something else. The whole report against Big Aidy was definitely valid but i feel like you just had the wrong mentality towards it. Yes he did RDM you but its obvious that you have some sort of grudge against him. Yes the report was valid but you only really did it because you don't want him to be admin. And you've said that he like constantly RDM and everything but honestly most of the time its just between me and him, and that's just banter between us two and i don't care about it. And i've even seen countless other regular members RDM me more times than Bid Aidy ever has.

Overall i don't think your attitude in regard to the Big Aidy report and also the points listed by "Naked Snake" would be acceptable for staff

Edited by Muffin Man
Spelling mistakes

30 minutes ago, Naked Snake said:

"gonna check if snake has -1'd me yet" Today you have proven you are nowhere near mature enough to be staff. You are not fit to carry out the servers rules in any capacity. You're only 15 and frankly it shows in spades. Your attitude towards racism is unacceptable in a modern, diverse environment. You have lost any respect you had from me.. you have to grow up, plain and simple. Huge -1, become an adult before you try to moderate an environment enjoyed by people of varying skin colours, ethnicities and beliefs. Very disappointed in you. 

I do not approve of racism in any form, and never said to the contrary, aside from a single typo that I quickly amended.

3 minutes ago, Muffin Man said:

Yea i'm gonna change it -1 for now

I agree with all the points that carrot said and i'm not gonna list it out again but ill say something else. The whole report against Big Aidy was definitely valid but i feel like you just had the wrong mentality towards it. Yes he did RDM you but its obvious that you have some sort of grudge against him. Yes the report was valid but you only really did it because you don't want him to be admin, and its obvious that you have some sort of grudge against him. And you've said that he like constantly RDM and everything but honestly most of the time its just between me and him, and that's just banter between us two and i don't care about it. And i've even seen countless other regular members RDM me more times than Bid Aidy ever has.

Overall i don't think your attitude in regard to the Big Aidy report and also the points listed by "Naked Snake" would be acceptable for staff

I reported BigAidy because there have been reports from other players as well that had no evidence, as well as him RDMing me. I understand that if BigAidy RDM's you as banter that's fine as long as you're ok with that, but he doesn't just RDM you. He has RDMed me and multiple other people. If by "grudge" you mean me -1ing his staff application it was because he constantly RDM's and Propkills, which for obvious reasons isn't something someone in a staff position should do. I rarely mentioned BigAidy besides on his staff applicaton and his report. As for me reporting him because I didn't want him to get staff, that's totally untrue. I reported him because he was RDMing and ruining the experience for not just me but other players. It's totally unfair to say I have a grudge with him because I reported him for breaking the rules. 

2 minutes ago, Nymodia said:

I reported BigAidy because there have been reports from other players as well that had no evidence, as well as him RDMing me. I understand that if BigAidy RDM's you as banter that's fine as long as you're ok with that, but he doesn't just RDM you. He has RDMed me and multiple other people. If by "grudge" you mean me -1ing his staff application it was because he constantly RDM's and Propkills, which for obvious reasons isn't something someone in a staff position should do. I rarely mentioned BigAidy besides on his staff applicaton and his report. As for me reporting him because I didn't want him to get staff, that's totally untrue. I reported him because he was RDMing and ruining the experience for not just me but other players. It's totally unfair to say I have a grudge with him because I reported him for breaking the rules. 

The whole discord receipt is enough to show anyone you are not fit for staff. Flux has a ZERO TOLERANCE racism policy, which you admitted you do not agree with. You are not at all suited to moderate the server. ( I posted this on my phone, quote is wrong but point still stands)

Edited by Naked Snake
context

2 hours ago, Naked Snake said:

The whole discord receipt is enough to show anyone you are not fit for staff. Flux has a ZERO TOLERANCE racism policy, which you admitted you do not agree with. You are not at all suited to moderate the server.

Flux does not have a ZERO TOLERANCE racism policy, as shown in the additional rules section:

3. Target racism and variants of a racial slur with the intent to cause harm will not be tolerated, excluding obvious jokes that are not targeted.

I always maintained that being hateful towards someone just because of something as minor as skin colour was not ok, and never said that it was. What I did disagree with you on was that there is no excuse for having racist beliefs, which I believe there is, such as if you were brought up without ever meeting a person of colour, and your only experience being your family or society teaching you these racist beliefs, it is an excuse to have those beliefs. They are not beliefs that I personally believe in, and I certainly don't condone them. I tried to explain this to you multiple times (as well as others such as Nekota) but you simply refused to listen, instead blocking us. Flux has rules against targeted racism, and hateful racism which I absolutely agree with and hold no reservations for it. If a person expects to be accepted into the flux community they should abide by these rules, like everyone else. All in all, I wish I didn't have to say this, but I am not racist, and I DO NOT condone racism whatsoever. Even if I did harbour bad feelings toward someone of a different race (which, once again, I don't) I would treat them exactly the same as I would treat anyone else. This server follows egalitarianism very strongly and I share those views both online and off.

Edited by Nymodia
Clarity