Not a good idea imo, I've seen this on a lot of servers and it's either never used, or flat out broken and buggy. To elaborate, it's incredibly easy to use this kind of thing to glitch into walls and spots you are not meant to be. I've seen it used to glitch outside map boundaries by using it to hug the wall as close as possible and spawn on the other side upon getting back up.

Edited by Sophie dumb bish supreme
  • Like 1

Now I do want to offer an actual alternative that works, placing a fake corpse of yourself that shows you as dead on scoreboard as well. This is a fairly common t device I've seen, and combined with disguiser gives you an actual utility. I've also seen it combined with a t device that lets you consume an unidentified corpse to take on an identity. So fake corpse plus...I hate I'm typing this... Imposter device, would actually be a functional way to implement this. Of course, clever usage of this is important, you'd have to target the unid'd of a no mic player, or just play it off well enough that you don't arouse suspicion.

Edited by Sophie dumb bish supreme
  • Like 1

I would also highly suggest you condense these spur of the moment ideas for gun mods and whatnot into one thread that you continually add to. It's a bit absurd to create a new thread just for every single idea you have pop up, when you can just have a "Meru's random suggestions and ideas" thread where you can condense everything and keep clutter down.

• Confused 1
  • Dislike 1
On 7/28/2021 at 4:36 PM, Sophie dumb bish supreme said:

I would also highly suggest you condense these spur of the moment ideas for gun mods and whatnot into one thread that you continually add to. It's a bit absurd to create a new thread just for every single idea you have pop up, when you can just have a "Meru's random suggestions and ideas" thread where you can condense everything and keep clutter down.

Ok? i can post if id like man 

• Like 1

Yeah if you held it people around you would flop and if you walked on them/put a prop on them they'd be crushed or you could throw it into a crowd and watch them all flop. So much fun, hope to see it make a return.

• Like 1