Sophie dumb bish supreme's Discord Appeal

Server: Discord

SteamID: n/a

Reason for ban: Toxicity, being an asshole

Issuing staff member:

Ban length: Permanent

Appeal:

(Snake, sophilia,sophie, whatever you know me as here)

Ohhhh boy where to begin with this. Firstly, wookie, milk, hakkem.. I'm so sorry for how I behaved towards you three. (No surprise here) I wanted attention and was in a slump in my life and used the drama and attention as a means of escapism. It's no excuse at all for how I behaved and I'm sorry.

I've been gone a long while now and had a long time to think and reflect on my behaviour and the way I presented myself in discord. I used every little opportunity to start drama just because I was being an asshole. To everyone in general, my behavior was horrible towards you, and I hope to have the chance to better things and make it right.

Edited by Sophie dumb bish supreme
name
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, HardPogger69 said:

You're free to think what you will, people can and do change with time.  Everyone goes through their own struggles and can change themselves by learning from mistakes. I was horrid to you all, and not only do I understand that fully I'm sorry for it all. I apologize not only to you all, and am quite ashamed of how I was. Making amends starts with the first step, so that's what this is. 

Edited by Sophie dumb bish supreme
corrections
Just now, HardPogger69 said:

unknown.png

Yes I posted this, yes I'm actually saddened I said these things and ashamed of myself. Like I said, I wanted attention, and I regret every second of it. I'm not going to act like I wasn't a horrible person. La, to you in particular I'm sorry. Genghis too. I'm very, deeply ashamed of how I was and still feel bad.

1 minute ago, Sophie dumb bish supreme said:

Yes I posted this, yes I'm actually saddened I said these things and ashamed of myself. Like I said, I wanted attention, and I regret every second of it. I'm not going to act like I wasn't a horrible person. La, to you in particular I'm sorry. Genghis too. I'm very, deeply ashamed of how I was and still feel bad.

Forgot to list hakkem because I'm tired, but hakkem jesus I was nothing but atrocious at the end.  Im sorry and I know you won't accept it but I'm sorry regardless, and no amount of saying it will ever amend my behavior in the past.

ACCEPTED

You have been unbanned, however you need to be sure you've reflected on what went wrong last time and how to make sure you don't cop another ban.

After re-joining you'll be placed upon a probation period until the 29/06/2021. If, during that time, you have any major infractions against our rules again, you will receive a renewed ban from our Discord community. None of that should be a worry to you if you abide by our rules from now on though.