Sign in to follow this  
Adine flux

Adine flux for Staff on TTT

Server(s): TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:245926163

Total Hours Played on Flux: 208

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

About Adine flux:

ok firstly, i have over 60 solo wins on fortnite, i live on the coast of NSW and i am very responsible. i am also single, taking guys or girls but preferably guys.

Reason for Application:

because i think that the server is very well kept under control but is a bit too serious, like, its a gmod server not the police. i believe you can be a moderator/admin and still have fun while doing your part on the server. I find Tim, Bacooba and Swix to be great examples of this.

Previous Experience (if applicable):

professional sex doctor.

Comments:

• Like 2
  • Dumb 1

+1 I played on AussieTTT. FPS, you might remember me from AussieTTT as that guy who had the scoreboard rank "server minge" because he followed the rules [That was last year, don't pin me on it now please :(...].  Hmmm... From experience, on FluxTTT and AussieTTT; you are and were a valuable member of the community respectively, and should be given an opportunity in my opinion. Edited 2/11/2018: However, i don't see you regularly on the server. If you could improve your activity in the future, or is that just my perception?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nymodia said:

+1 I played on AussieTTT. FPS, you might remember me from AussieTTT as that guy who had the scoreboard rank "server minge" because he followed the rules [That was last year, don't pin me on it now please :(...].  Hmmm... From experience, on FluxTTT and AussieTTT; you are and were a valuable member of the community respectively, and should be given an opportunity in my opinion. Edited 2/11/2018: However, i don't see you regularly on the server. If you could improve your activity in the future, or is that just my perception?

what? The only other TTT server i played on was Moat lmao...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Adine flux said:

what? The only other TTT server i played on was Moat lmao...

My bad, thought you were someone else. +1 anyway though as I have played with you and reckon you can fill in the holes other staff can't

1 minute ago, Nymodia said:

My bad, thought you were someone else. +1 anyway though as I have played with you and reckon you can fill in the holes other staff can't

thaksn

f