Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Adine flux

Adine flux for Staff on TTT

Recommended Posts

Server(s): TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:245926163

Age: 15

Total Hours Played on Flux: 208

Recommendation(s) from Staff:

 

About Adine flux:

ok firstly, i have over 60 solo wins on fortnite, i live on the coast of NSW and i am very responsible. i am also single, taking guys or girls but preferably guys.

 

Reason for Application:

because i think that the server is very well kept under control but is a bit too serious, like, its a gmod server not the police. i believe you can be a moderator/admin and still have fun while doing your part on the server. I find Tim, Bacooba and Swix to be great examples of this.

 

Previous Experience (if applicable):

professional sex doctor.

 

Comments:

  • Like 2
  • Dumb 1

Share this post


Link to post

+1 I played on AussieTTT. FPS, you might remember me from AussieTTT as that guy who had the scoreboard rank "server minge" because he followed the rules [That was last year, don't pin me on it now please :(...].  Hmmm... From experience, on FluxTTT and AussieTTT; you are and were a valuable member of the community respectively, and should be given an opportunity in my opinion. Edited 2/11/2018: However, i don't see you regularly on the server. If you could improve your activity in the future, or is that just my perception?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Nymodia said:

+1 I played on AussieTTT. FPS, you might remember me from AussieTTT as that guy who had the scoreboard rank "server minge" because he followed the rules [That was last year, don't pin me on it now please :(...].  Hmmm... From experience, on FluxTTT and AussieTTT; you are and were a valuable member of the community respectively, and should be given an opportunity in my opinion. Edited 2/11/2018: However, i don't see you regularly on the server. If you could improve your activity in the future, or is that just my perception?

what? The only other TTT server i played on was Moat lmao...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Adine flux said:

what? The only other TTT server i played on was Moat lmao...

My bad, thought you were someone else. +1 anyway though as I have played with you and reckon you can fill in the holes other staff can't

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Nymodia said:

My bad, thought you were someone else. +1 anyway though as I have played with you and reckon you can fill in the holes other staff can't

thaksn

 

 

 

 

 

f

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...